Applying your knowledge in real-world situations
Mystery Street Recording Company offers an immersive internship program that demonstrates nearly all aspects of studio operations. Our goal is to bridge the gap between formal education and real-world experiences.
As an intern you’ll work directly with experienced audio engineers to gain hands-on experience. For 15 weeks each spring, summer, and fall, interns interact with our engineers to learn, collaborate, and contribute at Chicago’s top rated recording studio.
- Preferred junior or senior year in an audio centered program
- Passion for the audio production industry
- Strong drive for customer satisfaction
- Self motivated and determined
- Must hold high standards for all work completed
- Interest in growth and future opportunities within the company
- Setting up and tearing down gear for sessions both in studio and on location.
- Daily studio operations including upkeep and cleanliness.
- Maintaining studio organization and usability.
- Exhibiting a professional demeanor with clients.
- Working to promote and increase our business through social media.