- Americana/Folk Rock/Roots The Rust Belt Ramblers - Atonement 2:59
- Acoustic/Soul/Pop Owen Stevenson - Emily 5:09
- Hard Rock/Alternative/Female Vocalist Stone Cold Outlaw - Excess 3:31
- Psychobilly/Punk/Rock Thee Invaders - I Want To Eat Your Brain 2:50
- Indie Rock/Alternative/Pop Marla Croon - Madeline You Just Don't Have the Gall Master 4:48
- Punk/Hardcore The Kreutzer Sonata - Punks with Morals 2:30
- Classic Rock/Progressive Rock/Hard Rock The Snakeoil Salesmen - Silicon Age 4:32
- Americana/Folk Rock/Roots/Female Vocalist Blue Horse Blue - Since You Told Me Master 3:33
- Alternative/Indie Rock Shallow Diver - Cool It 2:44
- Jazz/Rock/Fusion/Swing The Freedonia Municipal Band - Holy Hell 2:22
- Polka/Rock/Punk The Polkaholics - Teacher 3:55
- Indie Rock/Alternative/Brit Rock Fletcher - More Than You Can Chew 3:44
- Funk/Soul What It Do! - Cooker 4:09
- Americana/Country/Roots/Folk Punk Al Scorch & The Country Soul Ensemble - Miss Rosie 2:32
- Roots/Americana/Ukulele Don Quixote - Black Patch Tobacco War 5:38
- Indie Rock/Alternative Missing Chums - How Come? 2:41
- Alternative/Punk/Hard Rock Gunner's Daughter - Redemption 2:21
- Electric Folk/Punk/Classic Rock Robert Tierney - Shipwreck 2:35
- Folk/Old Timey/Roots/Female Vocalist Glass Mountain - Crooked Road 2:51
- Funk/Soul What it Do! - Sundee Mornin' 2:38
- Indie Rock/Progressive Rock Paper People - Song 2 3:30
- Bluegrass/Roots/Acoustic Sometimes Mountain Boys - Back of the Van 4:36
- Acoustic/Roots/Male Vocalist Ben Porter - Used To Be Jacob 4:54
- Jazz/Cabaret/Female Vocalist Melodica Erotica- Tomorrow Comes 2:12
- Latin/World/Merengue Papo Sanchez - Cayendo en Silencio 5:25
- Punk/Thrash/Hardcore V.D.H. - Crucified 2:38
- Pop/R&B/Female Vocalist Vanessa Henderson - Pluto 3:46
- Punk Rock/Skate Punk The Positives - Becky's in Rehab 1:50
- World/Rock/Acoustic/Male Vocalist Bunga Khatulistiwa 3:28
- Rockabilly/Roots/Country/Male Vocalist Michael McDonald - Never Get Out of this World Alive 2:30
- Rockabilly/Roots/Country/Female Vocalist Pearls Mahone and the One-Eyed Jacks - Never Here 2:55
- Acoustic/Pop/Male Vocalist Sean Johnson - Okay with Time 3:42
- Jazz/Swing/Acoustic Pesky Kids 2:33
- Punk/Hard Rock Prime - Guts 3:19
- Hip-Hop Wally and Chris - Surfboy 2:45
- Hip-Hop OZ - What's Your Name 3:04
- Folk/Roots/Americana She's Folks - Truckstop Where I Hung Out In High School 5:55
- Alternative/Rock/Progressive Wait for Your Brother - Do The Normal 3:01
- Electronica/Punk/Instrumental Cherry Cherry Bomb - New Mood 1:41
- Pop/Cover/Classic/Female Vocalist Becky Gulsvig Ft. Abby Mueller - Watching the River Run 3:09
- Acoustic/Male Vocalist/Protest Ernesto Melchor Alonso - Liberation 4:22
- Rock/Hard Rock/Alternative/Female Vocalist Grain of Sand - Grain of Sand 3:52
- Hip-Hop Lin-Z - Rainbow Coalition 2:18
- Punk/Thrash/Hardcore Pylons - Corona Heights 1:06
- Rock/Blues Rock/Americana The Prairie Fires - Not With Me 3:04
- Country/Christmas Bonnie and the Barrows - Brighten Up The Year 3:47
- Devon Crewnshaw - Be Cool 3:56
- Johnny Doria - Aint With It 2:46
- Katie Gladych - Semiramide 6:05
- Cuckoo Baby - Limits 5:23
- Cuckoo Baby - Vice 3:23
- Brandon Payton-Carrillo - Whatever It Takes 3:36
- Adler Brothers - Next Punch 3:18
- Rhett Yocum Blues Band - Shut Down 2:20
- Hip-Hop/Rap 10 Series 1:37
- Acoustic/Singer-Songwriter The Inn Keepers - My New Home 4:30
- Punk/Rock No Names 1:57
- Rock/Alternative Come on Down 3:59
- Acoustic/Singer-Songwriter Breathe a Little 3:27
- Country/Roots/Americana Sink Down 5:38
- Punk/Rock Conversations 1:25
- Rock/Americana/Singer-Songwriter Johnny Chastain - Now Here, No Where 3:35
- Roots/Holiday/Country Christmas, Brand New 3:52
- Pop/Rock Girl's What I Want 3:52
Live Sound Engineer
Live Sound Engineer/Coordinator
Live and Studio Recording
Audio Preservation Engineer
Live Sound Engineer
Live and Post Production Engineer
Live Sound Engineer
Live Sound Engineer
Senior Studio Intern
A Rotating Crew of Chicago's Top Engineering Students
Senior Studio Intern
COMMUNITY AND PURPOSE
Mystery Street Recording Company is more than just another business, its a community. We see it like this… if you are making and recording music, our industry will progress and we will all do well; engineers, producers, musicians, venues, labels, and record stores alike. By working together and sharing our talents and resources, we can keep the music industry alive and kicking. What this means for you is that we will do everything we can to help you become successful in the industry and for us, well, we just hope you’ll stay with us along the way.
In the greater community, Mystery Street has partnered with a number of non-profit groups by donating our time, providing raffle prizes, and lending out equipment when needed.
Mystery Meadows– Operated by Mystery Street’s Joe and Kristen Tessone, Mystery Meadows is a non-profit organization building solidarity with nature and animal life through sanctuary, compassion, and outreach. Located in LaSalle County, IL the sanctuary rescues farm animals from a life of exploitation while restoring habitat for birds and wildlife.
Brave Space Alliance– The first Black-led, trans-led LGBTQ Center located on the South Side of Chicago, dedicated to creating and providing affirming, culturally competent, for-us by-us resources, programming, and services for LGBTQ individuals on the South and West sides of the city. Brave Space Alliance strives to empower, embolden, and educate each other through mutual aid, knowledge-sharing, and the creation of community-sourced resources as we build toward the liberation of all oppressed peoples.
The Night Ministry– The Night Ministry compassionately provides housing, health care, outreach, spiritual care, and social services to adults and youth who struggle with homelessness, poverty, and loneliness. The Night Ministry accepts individuals as they are and offers support as they seek to improve their lives.
Indie Lab– A grassroots, community based, science lab which seeks to re-imagine scientific development through direct participation and free distribution of scientific knowledge.
Warehouse Workers for Justice– A worker center fighting for stable, living-wage jobs in warehouses and distribution centers
Make-A-Wish: Illinois– Every year, nearly 1,200 children in Illinois are newly diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition. Make-A-Wish® believes that wishes are an important part of the overall care and treatment of these children. Each wish offers the opportunity for a joyous, life-changing experience.
Metropolitan Tenants Organization – Educate, organize and empower tenants to have a voice in the decisions that affect the affordability and availability of safe, decent and accessible housing.
Iraq Veterans Against the War – Dedicated to the mobilization of the military community to withdraw its support for the war and occupation in Iraq. IVAW is leading the movement of veterans and GIs who are working to bring the troops home now.
Punk Rock Karaoke Chicago – DIY, fund-raising event that benefits small, independent community groups.
Jail Guitar Doors – Founded by M5C’s Wayne Kramer, Jail Guitar Doors is a non-profit organization that provides musical instruments and mentorship to help rehabilitate, through the transformative power of music, people in prison and youth on track to the prison system.
Bear Necessities– A non-profit organization dedicated to helping provide for the immediate needs of families with kids battling pediatric cancer and organizing customized experiences to brighten the lives of children going through cancer.
Industrial Workers of the World – A member-run union for all workers, a union dedicated to organizing on the job, in our industries and in our communities. IWW members are organizing to win better conditions today and build a world with economic democracy tomorrow. We want our workplaces run for the benefit of workers and communities rather than for a handful of bosses and executives.