Please ship your project to our satellite facility at:
Mystery Street Recording Company
347 W Church St. Ste. C
Sandwich, IL 60548
- USPS Priority Mail
- USPS Express Mail
- FedEx Ground
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- FedEx 2Day
- FedEx International
When shipping, please email an incoming tracking number to us at: email@example.com.
We require a deposit of $20 per unit shipped to us. You can make your deposit at mysterystreetrecording.com/make-a-payment, Venmo to @mysterystreet, or include a check/money order payable to Mystery Street Recording Company in your shipment.
- Audio Tapes in their original boxes/shells should be put into zip-lock type bags to avoid any possibility of moisture/humidity damage in transit. Double bags are recommended for moisture safety.
- Pack all bags of audio tapes in rigid containers such as a cardboard box. The audio tapes should be packed snugly into the outer containers to avoid damage in transit. Use bubble wrap where appropriate.
- Discs/Vinyl Records should be packed with rigid cardboard on each side, to ensure no possibility of bending or damage, should the package itself be subject to crushing or other mishandling. Again, add bubble wrap here, too. Vinyl record shipping boxes are also available at various retailers.
- All packages should be shipped using the fastest shipping method financially reasonable. Shorter shipping times and “signature upon receipt” requirements minimize the likelihood of the package being exposed to extreme elements.
Once we receive your project, typical production time is about 4 weeks for the average project. Larger or more complex projects may require extra time. If you have a specific deadline, please let us know and we will always do our best to accommodate. In some cases, we offer rush services for an additional fee.
Unless otherwise requested, we will return your project via United State Postal Service. Base prices are as follows for small projects:
- $15 – USPS Priority Mail (1-5 Days)
- $35 – USPS Express Mail (Overnight)