Cataloging and developing a preservation plan for your audio collection is critical for large projects. We have over 10 years of experience, a passion for organization, and know exactly the data to collect to future-proof your collection. If your collection is so large that you’d prefer to manage a staff of archivists in-house, but you need guidance with engineer training and archival equipment set up, we can help!
We can come to you, wherever you are, for consulting, archiving, or item pick up and delivery.
Just a sliver of the audio archiving services we offer include:
- Developing an audio preservation plan for your collection
- Consulting on audio specifications for grant writing
- Cataloging and gathering information about your original tapes/discs
- Organization and storage advising for your original tapes/discs
- Archival photographing of original mediums
- Transfer of analog mediums into high-resolution digital formats
- Metadata embedding into audio files
- Providing guidance and recommendations for audio use