Placid Audio Carbonphone
- Military grade carbon granule capsule
- Fully balanced output
- Quality Hammond output transformer
- Rugged copper housing and components
- Powered 5 position variable filter Tone Box
- Tone Box doubles as a phantom power source
- Tone Box can be used with other microphones
- 9 volt power supply for Tone Box
- High quality Nuetrik 3 pin XLR connectors
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A
- Lifetime operational warranty
- Adjustable aircraft aluminum mounting bracket to fit North American style stands (will fit European style stands with common threaded adapter)
Placid Audio- Carbonphone
- Type: Carbon
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 10kHz
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Output: 120 +/ 2dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- Mic Dimensions: 1.75 x 5.5 inches
- Tone Box Dimensions: 5.25 x 4.25 x 2.25 inches
- Mic Weight: 1 lbs.
- Tone Box Weight 0.70 lbs.
Your cart is currently empty.