Howard Leight D2 Custom In-Ear Monitors
Nominated for a 2019 TEC Award, the Sensaphonics D2 Series is the world’s first multi-driver dynamic IEM with custom-fit soft silicone earpieces. Designed for stage monitoring as well as home/mobile listening, this modestly priced IEM features dual dynamic drivers mounted in our proprietary Dynamic Resonance Chamber. This module provides the proper acoustic field for exceptionally rich sound quality and seductively deep bass response, while the time-aligned driver array delivers plenty of headroom with no phase smearing or crossover distortion.
- Dual-driver, crossover-free design tuned for natural sound quality with low-frequency emphasis
- Custom-molded from medical-grade soft silicone for exceptional comfort
- Industry-leading isolation from ambient sound (up to 45.5 dB; broadband avg.37 dB; NRR = 29 dB)
- Maintains seal even during jaw movement for full bass response
- Compatible with wireless IEM systems, wired mixing systems, and portable audio devices