Sensaphonics 2MAX Custom In-Ear Monitors
2MAX™ earphones are a custom-fit, dual-driver design optimized for use with wireless in-ear monitoring (IEM) systems. Designed to match the exceptional studio reference sound quality of our acclaimed 2X-S model, the 2MAX features higher sensitivity to get louder, faster, producing more output at lower volume settings. In other respects, the two models are the same: They are visually identical, use the same drivers and crossover, have the same maximum output level and come with the same packaging, cable options and accessories. The 2MAX is made from transparent, medical-grade soft silicone and comes with our field-replaceable coaxial cable system. Custom colors and various cable options are available.
- Type: Custom-molded, dual-driver earphones with full shell silicone earpieces
- Frequency Response: 20-16,000 Hz
- Impedance: 23 ohms nominal
- Sensitivity: 105 dB-SPL (@ 0.1V)
- Isolation: up to 45.5 dB; broadband avg. 37 dB
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 29 dB