Shipping Your Project
We accept projects from around the world! If you are unable to drop off your project at our Chicago facility, you can ship it to us!
Our preferred incoming shipping methods are:
- USPS Priority Mail
- USPS Express Mail
- FedEx Ground
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- FedEx 2Day
- FedEx International
Packages can be addressed to:
Mystery Street Recording Company
2827 N Lincoln Ave
Chicago, IL 60657
When shipping, please email an incoming tracking number to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips for packing your tapes:
- Audio Tapes in their original boxes/shells should be put into zip-lock type bags to avoid any possibility of moisture/humidity damage in transit. Double bags are recommended for moisture safety.
- Pack all bags of audio tapes in rigid containers such as a cardboard box. The audio tapes should be packed snugly into the outer containers to avoid damage in transit. Use bubble wrap where appropriate.
- All packages should be shipped using the fastest shipping method financially reasonable. Shorter shipping times and “signature upon receipt” requirements minimize the likelihood of the package being exposed to extreme elements.
Once we receive your project, typical production time is about 2 weeks for the average project. Larger or more complex projects may require extra time.
Although costs may vary, base price for return shipping on most small projects are as follows:
- $10 – USPS Priority Mail (1-5 Days)
- $25 – USPS Express Mail (Overnight)
- $15 – FedEx Ground (1-5 days)
- $50 – FedEx Standard (Overnight)
- $25 – FedEx 2Day (2 Days)